Thursday, December 22, 2005

Alexander

The Middle School put on a talent show today. It was the last day of school before the Christmas break so it was a wonderful way to close things for the children. Robert took the day off and we both attended. It was lots of fun and the children put on a great show. Many of them had amazing talent and some just did silly or funny things. Alexander was 2nd to last to perform.

He sang, "Oh Come All Ye Faithful". He sang it so perfectly, with his clear and perfect voice, it brought tears to my eyes. I am so grateful he chose to sing that beautiful song, he thought about lots of songs he could or would sing, Elton John, Bryan Adams, I don't know how he came to a Christmas Hymn, but I'm so glad he did.

I am counting my blessings with my talented, righteous and wonderful boys.

Merry Christmas to All!

No comments: