Friday, September 01, 2006

China

With all the excitement with Anastasia, we haven't forgotten our little baby from China! The wait seems to never end due to complications in China. We are now being told we should have our referral by Christmas time and plan to travel in January or February. Of course, this will probably coincide with our trip to Russia to get Anastasia!

I don't care! I'm just thinking PINK! Robert won't let me buy a thing until we get our referral and find out how old our daughter is, but I plan to sneak out and buy some socks...or tights...or little shoes...aaaahhh. I just can't wait!

There is no way we can take the boys with us to China and Russia so we are still trying to figure out what to do. They are now saying that if they can only make one trip with us they would rather come to Russia to pick Nastia up. I guess that makes sense since she is older.

If anyone has any contacts with the airlines....!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I've got a few questions bout the adoption... Hi, It's Julia-sorry! yea Jamie's daughter. Kinda bumbed you and the kids didnt get to spend a lot of time with me.... Sorry! Um, I guess another time. I am thinking about coming to Europe next Spring time. I am not quite sure YET! But I am thinking about starting cosmotlogy school than. So, my email is mrsbloom4life2000@yahoo.com
my URL is www.myspace.com/hotsutffof2006 if Andrew wants to add me and become a member...

Talk to you soon

Julia

Julia said...

Quick question... before I go to America land.... Why is Anastia in a Chinese orphange.... I thought she was Russian. That's a bit confusing. Unless she was moved to a Chinese orphange with the Chinese young girly. I think it is a good idea to shop around for young girls outfits and toys. And also dresses and outfits.

Well, talk to you soon

Julia

viennabaxters said...

Sorry, I put too many people into one posting and it made it confusing. Acutally, Anastasia is in an orphanage in Russia and we are also waiting for a baby from an orphanage in China. Two girls -different countries.
And hey, Julia, you are welcome to come visit anytime.