Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tues, Feb 13

Tomorrow we go to the Consulate for the swearing in ceremony. I can't wait!

Our good news of the day is that Alexander is finally feeling better. His fever broke this morning - thank goodness and thank God and a blessing from Robert. We were really getting scared.

Everyone else is doing pretty good. Robert has a cough and Max has a sore throat. I really think it might be the pollution here, it is terrible and sometimes difficult to breath.

I want to apologize for not posting often enough. I am so exhausted at night and also, I'm sorry for all the typos. I am not used to the laptop and sometimes I'm trying to type with Rosie on my lap. So please overlook them...

Rosie is doing great. She is getting pickier about what she eats now. She loves broccoli and tater tots and french fries. Her favorite food is still ramen style noodles and watermelon. I am not going to do anything drastic with her diet/schedule for a while. Poor kid is getting lots of changes in other ways.

She is really finally warming up to Daddy and her brothers and that is such a joy to watch. She wants to do everything her brothers do and it such a little copycat. I think the boys have finally realized they have to be careful after she observed them sliding down the banister and tried to do it herself too. She is a funny little girl and we can't believe we were ever without her. She is 100% Baxter and we all feel if she's always been a part of our family.

No comments: