Monday, January 22, 2007

Here is the man....



that makes it all possible. I spend so much time writing about my children and my friends and myself. Rarely do I write about my silent partner. He is the one behind it all and like the director of any great masterpiece, he is there allowing all the participants creativity and freedom, supporting without being overbearing, loving without smothering and giving direction and financial support! This is the man I waited 36 years for and he is the one that has given life to so many, including me. We've only been married a short 6 years, but I can't remember how my life must have been without him, nor do I ever wish to rediscover that loneliness. Soon he is going to be a daddy again, after so many years of being "dad". I can't wait for him to have a daughter who loves, adores and respects him - just like I do. He is the king of our palace and nothing functions quite right when he isn't around. I can not say how grateful I am for a husband, best friend, help meet, supporter and guidance counselor like him; trustworthy, honest, forgiving and righteous. Thank you again Heavenly Father!

No comments: